- We can't wait for the lovely @SueSweeneyComic to cast her magic on our panto again! http://t.co/DugLDizvyI http://t.co/zEf54lndAv
- Get your friends together and book as a group. You'll save on ticket prices + have no booking fees to pay! Wow! http://t.co/RieuOPnfBY
- Why was Cinderella such a poor football player? ...She had a pumpkin for a coach! #pantojokes http://t.co/h3ItQKWtZg
- Did you know that if you buy your tickets at the box office in cash, there are no additional booking fees to pay? http://t.co/pn4aCfYcj0
- RT @TheGodsendDD: @TheDetailDD @newcastlepanto Oooh it is nearly #panto time! What is the scariest pantomime? ....Ghouldilocks and the Thre
- We have a number of dedicated performances for schools in this year's panto. Great prices easy booking http://t.co/gEfOdJLJbD
Welcome to the Tyne Theatre Panto!
Panto As You Remember It!
Now in it's 12th consecutive year the Tyne Theatre Panto is at the heart of Newcastle Christmas tradition
Conveniently housed in the historic Mill Volvo Tyne Theatre on Westgate road minutes from Stowell Street and the Central Station.